Root cause of gut issues quiz
IBS is an umbrella term that includes a variety of root causes such as dysbosis, candida, intestinal permability and SIBO.
Take our quiz to learn about root causes of gut issues and assess yours.
1. Have you been told you have IBS or are you struggling with gut issues?
90% of all research on the gut microbiome has only been published in the last 8 years- so it can be hard to find out what's going on to cause your IBS.
IBS encompasses a large array of underlying conditions like:
• SIBO (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth) which makes up to 84% of IBS.
• Candida, which is when the normal levels of fungus in the gut have gotten out of control.
• Dysbiosis, which is an imbalance in the gut microbiome.
• Intestinal permeability - which can lead to many issues throughout the body via faulty tight junction mechanisms.