Die-off symptoms – Why do they happen?
When using natural antimicrobials which are in the FixBIOME 6-8 Week Course, or even taking an antibiotic for the gut, die-off symptoms are incredibly common. Every person is different and some experience none, but others may experience significant discomfort. Even though it can be hard to go through, it signifies the elimination of the bacteria responsible for your symptom.
Why does die-off happen?
In the case of some issue , our body reacts to the lipopolysaccharides released from bacteria as they die and break apart to be cleared out by the body. This process releases something known as cytokines. This can cause a systemic inflammatory reaction that can make you feel unwell. Unfortunately, sometimes you must feel worse before you feel better.
Common die-off symptoms:
• Flu-like symptoms
• Brain fog
• Changes in bowel movement
• Abdominal discomfort (which we all know too well)
Tips for coping with die-off
• Don’t be alarmed if symptoms get worse, this can be a good sign
• Having anxiety is normal, and it will pass since your body is going through a lot to make you better right now
• Take it easy, if you are exhausted
• Sip peppermint tea or put some drops of peppermint oil in your water. This has been proven to reduce nausea and stomach upset
• Igg antibodies or Immunoglobulins help to bind bacterial toxins as they’re released, and they help to reduce inflammation in the small intestine
• Use Methyl b complex to calm the inflammatory reaction that occurs