For people with these results, Gut Fix is a beneficial option to support overall gut health.
The more research we do, the more we find out about how many seriously long-term illness are linked to poor gut health.
In a time where environmental factors have lead to an increase in serious gut issues, taking a daily supplement can be greatly beneficial.
Gut Fix – Repair
It tackles a variety of some of most common causes of gut issues such as general IBS, SIBO, candida, dysbiosis, overgrowth of ‘bad bacteria’ and intestinal permeability, while also supporting healthy bacteria balance.
- Improve skin (did you know the gut is directly linked to the skin through the gut skin axis and immune system?)
- Improve nutrient absorption (our gut is responsible for extracting the nutrients from the foods we eat. An unhealthy gut can’t do this effectively)
- Support immune function (did you know 70% of the immune system comes from the gut?)
- Reduce bloating
- Help decrease inflammation
- Improve food sensitivities
- Support an increase and stabilisation of energy levels
- Decrease symptoms of general IBS
- Decrease stomach pain
- Help to restore tight junctions (this is what keeps the bad stuff out of the rest of your body and traveling on to become waste.
- When these get loose, they can let things they shouldn’t out of the gut and into the gut making you feel “bleh”
- Increase mucus content of the gut (helping food move through with more ease and keeping things smooth)
Note this is not a diagnostic tool.