For people with these results, Gut Fix is a beneficial option to support overall gut health.
Our gut health impacts so much. Our skin, weight, energy and even the amount of ‘feel good’ hormones in the brain. It’s so important we look after it.
The more research we do, the more we find out about how many seriously long-term illness are linked to poor gut health.
In a time where environmental factors have lead to an increase in serious gut issues, taking a daily supplement can be greatly beneficial.
OUR TOP PICK BASED ON THESE RESULTS >
Gut Fix – Repair
Developed by doctors and naturopaths, its multifaceted approach to gut improvement uses 100% clinically studied ingredients, proven to help in restoring gut health.
It tackles a variety of some of most common causes of gut issues such as general IBS, SIBO, candida, dysbiosis, overgrowth of ‘bad bacteria’ and intestinal permeability, while also supporting healthy bacteria balance.
Gut Fix helps:
- Improve skin (did you know the gut is directly linked to the skin through the gut skin axis and immune system?)
- Improve nutrient absorption (our gut is responsible for extracting the nutrients from the foods we eat. An unhealthy gut can’t do this effectively)
- Support immune function (did you know 70% of the immune system comes from the gut?)
- Reduce bloating
- Help decrease inflammation
- Improve food sensitivities
- Support an increase and stabilisation of energy levels
- Decrease symptoms of general IBS
- Decrease stomach pain
- Help to restore tight junctions (this is what keeps the bad stuff out of the rest of your body and traveling on to become waste.
- When these get loose, they can let things they shouldn’t out of the gut and into the gut making you feel “bleh”
- Increase mucus content of the gut (helping food move through with more ease and keeping things smooth)
Note this is not a diagnostic tool.